Win a One-Day Pass to the PREMIER event for grant professionals.
The 2017 Annual Grant Professionals Association Conference
Paradise Point Resort & Spa in San Diego, California
November 8-11, 2017
Winner will choose between Thursday, November 9th OR November 10th to attend. The one-day pass includes registration to all events that take place on the day plus all meals and snacks (Breakfast & Lunch and a morning & afternoon break).
The Annual conference features
- Over 70 workshops to aid in your professional development
- Earn GPC and CFRE CEUs.
- Learn from interactive conversations during Discussion Dens.
- Speak with experts at the Human Library.
- Visit with sponsors and exhibitors offering products and services to assist you
- Network with over 600 grant pros from all areas of practice.
- No purchase necessary.
- Prize is one-day conference pass to the 2017 Annual Grant Professionals Association Conference in San Diego, California, to be fulfilled by GPA – Orange County Chapter (GPAOC). No other prize or compensation is included (e.g., a Company Rate conference pass; transportation expenses; lodging; etc.). As a chapter, GPAOC. Provides this opportunity to give away one GPA Annual Conference one-day pass. If GPAOC. does not fulfill your prize, GPA and its owner are not responsible for prize fulfillment (i.e., GPA will not buy you a ticket to GPA Annual Conference).
- Open to individual U.S. residents aged 18 and older only; void where prohibited.
- There are 4 chances to enter the drawing: online at GPAOC website, and/or attend GWN meetings March 27, May 22 and June 26
- Giveaway ends Friday, June 30, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. PDT. Winner will be selected randomly and notified via the e-mail (i.e., the e-mail you used for the mandatory entry).
- Winner agrees to allow GPAOC to share his/her first and last name to GPA, Inc. for fulfillment of the prize.
- Prize unclaimed after 48 hours from notification is forfeited and GPA reserves the right to select another winner.
- GPAOC reserves the right to cancel the giveaway at any time.
- A full price GPA Annual Conference one-day ticket is $300/member, $400/nonmember as of date. Winner is responsible for reporting the value of his/her prize where required.
- See more details on the 2017 GPA Annual Conference here